Saturday, September 10, 2011

     It is no groundbreaking secret that girls talk about boys. I see all my friends going through these different stages of boy troubles or talk about their past relationships, and I have realized maybe my lack luster , as juicy as a rock, boy and Brennan relationships is a blessing in disguise. I have come to the conclusion that God wants me to save my heart for that one guy (I sound like a total Duggar right now, you might as well call me Jbrennan).That one man that I pray for everyday and will be praying for and about until the day I die. I am not saying I am not going to have some Mr.Wrongs along the way (fingers crossed I don't) I am just saying that my future husband deserves the purest ,most complete heart I can possibly offer him. 

So honey if your you happen to be reading this,
     First of all, you need to read less junk.Secondly, I am praying for you daily. I can not wait until I meet you or if we have already met, until the day we realize God designed us to fit together . I pray that we will live a quite life but one full of light  and love.I also hope that I don't let you down and that I am the woman you have always imagined. Handsome, I know the girls are probably going crazy for you because girls love nice guys, but have the relationships with girls ( not to many though) ,friends, and family that you need to ,to become the man God wants you to be. Do me a favor stay away from flat billed hats or I will make fun of you so much. I love you so much already

No comments:

Post a Comment