Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 Facts You May or May Not Know About me

I feel self-absorbed writing this about myself but I couldn't think of anything else....so I am sorry
1. every time I spell bananas (including this time ) I sing Hollaback Girl
2. I only take baths. this is weird I know but in the dorms I take showers....though I admit I have taken one bath in Gunn.......and I know everybody is judging me right now...but haters gonna hate
3. I didn't know how to ride a bike till I was 17
4.I have cried in multiple Disney movies and as recent as last year
5. I own a replica of Kate Middleton's engagement ring
6. I haven't eaten red meat or drunk pop (except for Honduras) in 7 years and I don't know why so don't ask
7. I have never been to a thunder game...yes I am aware this means I'm not an Oklahoman
8. I hated my hair till this year...i specifically remember crying to my mother that I wanted pretty straight hair
9. I am extremely organized and like to alphabetize
10. I only do laundry when I am out of clean underwear
this blog post is dedicated to caitlin c.

No comments:

Post a Comment