Monday, March 21, 2011

My Sister

My goal for this blog is to tell the world about the most amazing person I know.We all have that one person in the world that who we love more than anything else, for me this is my sister. My sister has always been there for me since the very beginning ,evidently when I was a baby she would hold me all the time and tell my mother that I was her baby....instant connection.As she went off to college our relationship grew even closer and then last semester she was my rock. She would listen to my frequent sobbing phone calls and try to comfort me from 400 miles away. She has the biggest heart out of anyone I know. She lives to serve others and to serve God and anyone who knows anything about her is aware of this. She is my mentor, best friend, hero, role model, shoulder to cry on, rock, spiritual guide, and sister.
I love you , sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment