Thursday, March 24, 2011

What I Have Learned This Week

1. There is a lot of pressure to make my posts funny.....sorry if I have disappointed you..I will try not to
2. Wearing shirts with elephants have a positive effect on my mood
3. You can get instant fame by making a youtube video...I don't understand why people are watching "Friday". First of all she is ten and should not be "getting down". Second Friday is about the equivalent to one of my original raps.
4. I don't know a person on the freshman guys intramural team...literally...You would think at a school of 2,000 I would have at least seen one of them before but...nope.
5. Ben Rector is married.....this crushed my heart...Loving you is Easy
6. I am obsessed with the Eli Young Band....thank you Natalie Gilbert...Crazy Girl
7. I have really bad grammar. Which I am sure you have all realized and I apologize because I know it is a pet peeve of like 1/2 of my friends.....and I also am a BIG fan of using".....",and if this bugs you ,you should probably stop reading because 8,9,and 10 all have them in the statements.
8. There is a place on the sidewalk that I have tripped on every time I have walked on it this week.....but lets be honest that doesn't take much....I am a Mitchell we are not known for our grace.
9. There is a 40 hour limit/ month on pandora.....I guess the ladies of 200's won't get the pleasure of hearing me sing in the shower to the Biebs.
10. Their is a Honduran village eating soap for dinner because Ellen Winter .....with her amazing spanish skills....told 200 people that the soap she was handing out was actually soup....and to make matters worse she handed the soap out with spoons

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ell Bell.... she tried....
    I am just fine with your grammatical errors; I prefer a little character and definitely a lot of "quotes."

    ReplyDelete