Wednesday, March 2, 2011

8 o'clock Classes

This semester I got very fortunate to have eight o' clocks everyday except for Friday where I have a nine o' clock ,where i get to sleep in.Yes , I am aware about how sad it is that I consider waking up at 8:30 sleeping in, most of you haven't even hot REM yet. There is nothing like waking up at 7:30 when you were up to 3 the night before studying....yum. Once you cannot hit the snooze anymore and you finally get up you are dragging. Then you walk a mile across campus where you sit in a class barely conscious and probably not even aware of what your teacher is talking about. After your class you have finally gained back a little of your pep and you walk into the bathroom to check the damage of getting dressed in the dark because your room mate was sleeping and you realize you have tooth paste all over your lips and you like your foaming at the mouth (yes ,this has happened to me multiple times).Then you go to all of your classes and start the cycle all over again.I'm an optimist so I will tell you a benefit of 8'o clocks I get done with classes everyday except for Tuesdays before chapel...YAY WHOOPPEE.
P.S.... if you ever see me right after an eight o clock you have full permission to tell me my outfit doesn't match (but lets be honest they hardly ever do) or I am rocking the Alfalfa

No comments:

Post a Comment